Network Support Engineer
- Responsible for day to day operation support of the infrastructure including LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, etc.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze, isolate and resolve issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure service availability.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Familiarity with networking and network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of supporting Microsoft operating systems and Office
- Basic PC/Laptop hardware troubleshooting skills
- Basic software application installation/troubleshooting skills
- Holder of CCNA is a must
- Willing to listen and learn, hardworking, team player;
- Good attitude, customer service, communication and documentation skill.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Product Code: GD-379864
- Working Exp: 1 year
- Job type:
- Location: Tseung Kwan O
- Salary: 25-30K
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org