- Propose transportation strategy (share of own fleet and outsourcing, technical and functional specification of the fleet, transportation risks, budget).
- Conduct regular market assessment and prepares request for quotations.
- Lead transportation negotiations with external partners respecting cost objectives and service level.
- Define and monitor KPI’s on transportation activity and respective actions plans to reach objectives.
- Monitor and audit compliances with respective regulations and environmental requirements.
- Monitor costs and service level, define corrective actions to cope with budget.
- Manage relationship with transportation partners: performance review, cost control, optimization.
- Diploma holder or above preferably in Transport, Logistics or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 years or above experience in transport management at managerial position.
- Experience in temperature controlled transportation (i.e. fresh food or pharmaceutical industries), including respective quality standards is desired.
- Experience in working with own fleet and drivers is a must
- Experience of work with freight forwarders is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge concerning usage of TMS systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing demands and priorities.
- Persistent attention to detail.
- Willingness to accept new responsibilities and challenges.
- Ability to work effectively across diverse departments; strong communication skills.
- Product Code: GD-351699
- Working Exp: 5 years
- Job type:
- Location: Kwai Fong
- Salary: 35-40K
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org