- Analyse and repair industrial electronic equipment.
- Investigate and repair component faults and produce repair reports.
- Perform component replacement and electronic PCB refurbishment.
- Manage repair lab equipment and inventory.
- Help design and build test fixtures and other tools related to help investigate faults and test equipment.
- Site work may be required from time to time but work will be mostly carried out in repair lab.
- Diploma in Electronics or equivalent.
- Average level in English
- Understand electronic schematics and design simple circuits.
- Over 3-5 year experience in troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices.
- Preferred IPC Training and Certification or equivalent Soldering training certification.
- Product Code: GD-369888
- Working Exp: 3 years
- Job type:
- Location: Kwai Fong
- Salary: 25-30K
- Email: email@example.com