Software Tester / Linguistic Tester
- Perform performance, functional, regression, stress and data interface testing on mobile.
- Document software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- Create and execute automated software test plans, cases and/or scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience on UAT, or system design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in EnglishNative speaker from the local listed above
- Good understanding of culture events, daily user habits, and popular trends in the relevant location for your locale
- Self-starter and team player mentality is required in a multi-cultural environment
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, or related disciplines. Localization/QA equivalent experience will be a plus
- Product Code: GD-359862
- Working Exp: 2 years
- Job type:
- Location: Causeway Bay
- Salary: 16-18K
- Email: email@example.com