- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting matter and company secretarial duties for the group.
- Consolidate financial reports from HK and China present to board.
- Coordinate with banks for funding and financial operations.
- Act as strategy advisor for the business, managing and developing strategic business planning at the board level, to drive continuous growth of the group.
- Assist in improvement projects in ERP system.
- Develop a standardizing and adapting accounting policies and procedures across the group.
- Cash flow / treasury management including coordinating payments to suppliers.
- Supervise and provide guidance to HK and China accounting team.
- Conduct on-site audit regularly.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- CPA qualification is a must
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in financial or accounting, Big-4 background with commercial experience is a must~!
- Experience in production / retail industry could be an advantage
- PRC GAAP knowledge preferred
- Strong business sense and good people management skill
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Product Code: GD-355523
- Working Exp: 6 years
- Job type:
- Location: N/A
- Salary: 55-80K
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org