- Responsible for managing and monitoring the overall warehouse operation to include process, receiving, packaging goods, goods return and inventory control
- Develop and implement procedures, workflows and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of inventory and distribution activities
- Manage the overall logistics/warehouse management and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the logistics/warehouse operations.
- Plan and implement the strategies in utilization of space and delivery of the products
- To ensure sub-contractor to follow up the SOP and work instruction.
- Staff coaching and provide necessary guidance to warehouse staff
- Maintain and control the safety, hygiene, and security standards of the warehouse
- Compile daily reports and statistics
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Define and monitor KPI’s on transportation activity and respective actions plans to reach objectives.
- Monitor costs and service level, define corrective actions to cope with budget.
- Constantly look into cost savings and process improvement opportunities, and develop execution plans
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain / Logistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years solid experience in warehouse operation, of which at least 3 years at management level
- Solid experience in managing sizable warehouse in the Cold Storage is advantage
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with drive to achieve business results
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge in SAP or WMS
- Product Code: GD-352224
- Working Exp: 5 years
- Job type:
- Location: Kwai Fong
- Salary: 35-45K
- Email: email@example.com