Procurement / Import Manager
- Challenges sales forecasts and consolidates with stock amounts in order to avoid overstock and out of stock
- Compares prices, specifications and delivery dates.
- Liaises with suppliers to place order and obtain Pro-forma.
- Liaises with suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries
- Communicates with Sales department and management on all changes (prices, quantities, schedule…)
- Ensures that a full status report is maintained and updated of all pending orders with all suppliers
- Handles all the claims & follow up to get the credit notes from the suppliers
- Respond to sales team and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Track the status of requisitions and orders.
- Data management : suppliers and products information
Logistic service provider management
- Advises the LSP of the expected supplier to deliver, the nature of products, condition, quantity, weight and dimension if available.
- Liaises with the LSP to with regards to shipments arriving, customs clearing and time of pick-up of shipment.
- Optimizes logistic costs
- Monitors contractor performance and recommends contract modifications when necessary.
Import declaration and custom clearance
- Applies import permits for products to which it is necessary.
- Liaises with suppliers to obtain all required documents in advance, ensures documents are forwarded to competent authorities
- Ensures products registration
- Ensures and checks that all custom approvals are pre-obtained for arrival of goods
- Maintains knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchase and importation and provides information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Over 6 years relevant work experience in FMCG or Food Industry, at least 2 years in management role (Sizable company working experience is a must~!)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Advantageous if candidate possess language skills in Italian/Spanish/French
- Ability to develop plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish assignments on time
- PC Literacy Skills – Microsoft Office with strong Excel knowledge. Knowledge of SAP Business One system
- Product Code: GD-351123
- Working Exp: 8 years
- Job type:
- Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Salary: 35-45K
- Email: email@example.com